Welcome to the homepage about the GK Software Whistleblower System
Therefore it is significant for the company, that a possible misconduct is recognized as early as possible, remedied swiftly, and if necessary, to draw conclusions.
At this point, we offer you the possibility to pass on indications of possible serious misconducts of employees as well as customers, business partners or other third parties, next to existing systems.
The goal of the whistleblower system is to indicate the company on serious violations against statutory laws and rules. Our primary definition of infringements includes the serious impact on the reputation or financial interests of the GK Software SE, one of her subsidiary companies or holdings.
Where do I send my report?
If you want to report a possible misbehavior, you have the following options:
- Via phone: +49 37464 84-2586
- Via mail to: Hinweisgeber-Office, Friedrichstr. 204, 10117 Berlin
- Personally: Hinweisgeber-Office, Friedrichstr. 204, 10117 Berlin (schedule a meeting previous via phone: +49 37464 84-2586)
To process indications as soon as possible in an appropriate way, it is necessary that they contain as much information as possible. For your orientation, use for example the five standard questions: Who, What, When, Where, How? You can pass on the information in German and English.
For more details and further questions, it would be helpful, if you are available after reporting the indication. This is also possible by keeping your anonymity towards GK Software SE. Please regard the following tips.
Protection of anonymity
Of course, it is possible to give us the information anonymously. Please consider these tips:
- If you send an e-mail, keep in mind that indirect and direct personal data can be transferred. For example, the IP address, which could allow information about your identity. This is also valid for extra installed e-mail accounts.
- In a phone call, indirect personal and traceable information, like the number, might be transferred, which allows conclusions about your identity.